- Airflow Balancing – Control Airflow, Measure Zone and Airflow temperature
- Chilled Water Balancing – Monitor and optimize the overall performance.
- Outside Air Optimization – Monitors and analyses return air CO2 for Demand Controlled Ventilation (DCV)
- Indoor Air Quality – Sensors to monitor and control the level of RH, CO2, NO2, VOC and particulate matter
- Advanced Lighting System – Adjusts lighting based on required lux levels.
Structural Health & Electrical Fire Detection
- Structural Health monitoring by analyzing the Ground and Building Settlement, Tilt or Inclination of the building from the vertical position, Building Vibration, Corrosion or rusting of steel
- Electrical Fire Detection Solution – detect high to ultra high current and voltage signature anomalies and harmonics. Electrical Fire Risk Assessment
- Advanced Intrusion – Detect activity across a user-defined boundary or perimeter.
- Advanced Face Mask Detection – Detects whether a person entering the premise is wearing a mask or not
- Camera Streaming
- Crowd Counting – Estimating crowd densities automatically in real time
- Camera Health Check – Get notified if a camera is being tampered
- Facial Recognition – Identify people in real time
- License Plate Recognition – Identify vehicle number plates in real time
On-ground Manpower Support
- For day-to-day building maintenance
- Housekeeping and Landscaping
- Safety and Security Personnel
Network Operations Centre
A network operations center (NOC) can be set-up at a centralized location from where a Facility Manager/Building Owner’s team can control and monitor its numerous buildings:
- Energy analytics provide insight into your energy usage and savings
- View live heat maps of your building.
- Schedule system changes and receives alerts
- Gain insight into equipment performance, verify service actions and predict equipment failures.
- Better control of the security.
- Enhanced business productivity and revenues.
- Enhanced asset’s life, performance and value.
- Save up-to 50% on your HVAC and lighting costs.
- Better portfolio risk management and liquidity.
- Significant cost savings in on-ground O&M and equipment maintenance.
- Enhanced building electro-mechanical equipment lifecycle thereby reducing cost on reactive maintenance.
Guest/User Comfort Metrics
- Enhanced guest/user experience.
- Human Centric Lighting + Daylight Harvesting.
- Enhanced level of comfort through improved air quality.
- Enhanced safety and wellness of the guests as well as the employees.
- Personalized zone controls for tenants.
- Automated service requests/response.
- One-point solution for all your property and asset management problems.
- Seamlessly integrate all your operations and maintenance requirements at one platform.
- Take control of your building’s indoor environments and proactively eliminate hot and cold spots.
- Enhanced Sustainability of the building and its installed facilities and better Insights on the building health and fire safety.
- Enhanced level of security and surveillance through AI based video analytics.
- Significant savings in time for resolutions of complaints and efficient co-ordination.
- One monitoring point for all managed buildings through Global Unified Network Operation Centre.