- Airflow Balancing – Control Airflow, Measure Zone and Airflow temperature
- Chilled Water Balancing – Monitor and optimize the overall performance.
- Outside Air Optimization – Monitors and analyses return air CO2 for Demand Controlled Ventilation (DCV)
- Indoor Air Quality – Sensors to monitor and control the level of RH, CO2, NO2, VOC and particulate matter
- Advanced Lighting System – Adjusts lighting based on required lux levels.
- Refrigeration Monitoring System – control by customizing the temperature set point for individual appliances, adjust the time threshold and monitor the refrigeration system
Electrical Fire Detection
- Electrical Fire Detection Solution – detect high to ultra high current and voltage signature anomalies and harmonics. Electrical Fire Risk Assessment
Computer based Warehouse Management System
On-ground Manpower Support
- For day-to-day building maintenance
- Housekeeping and Landscaping
- Safety and Security Personnel
Network Operations Centre
A network operations center (NOC) can be set-up at a centralized location from where a Facility Manager/Building Owner’s team can control and monitor its numerous buildings:
- Energy analytics provide insight into your energy usage and savings
- View live heat maps of your building.
- Schedule system changes and receives alerts
- Gain insight into equipment performance, verify service actions and predict equipment failures.
- Better control of the security.
- Full visibility and accuracy of available Inventory, excellent picking and delivery accuracy
- Highly optimized storage & retrieval and improved operations throughput
- Aids efficient order processing through optimized pick paths
- Minimizes idle time of equipment and distributes load avoiding bottlenecks
- Allows for 24×7 operations, to achieve maximum throughput/volume with minimum down time
- Helps in controlling hundreds of equipment including the conveyors, cranes, Automated Transportation Systems and Automated Sorting Systems automatically
- Allows for unhindered warehouse operation, while allowing to plan for inventory check of the entire stock in the Warehouse in a phased manner
- One monitoring point for all managed warehouses through Global Unified Network Operation Centre.